Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Bluetooth communication, pairing failing.

Hi,

I am trying to setup BT between PC and NXT and spent a lot of time without result. 
PC OS: Windows vista. 
RobotC version: 1.10 
BT device on PC: broadcom driver, out - com6, in - com7. 
NXT and PC seem to recognize each other. 
My NXT brick is listed in the section 'NXT bricks reachable via Bluetooth wireless'. 
However, when I click select, after some time, it gives an error: 
NXT brick could not be found. It does not ask me for any passkey either on the RobotC or on the NXT brick. 
It seems unable to pair NXT brick and the PC. The messages in the message log are: 
Searching for any NXT bricks in the boot mode. 
Searching for any NXT bricks connected via USB, 
Searching for any NXT bricks connected via Bluetooth. 
Closing any connections to NXT brick. 
Creating BT pairing for PC and NXT brick. 
Any ideas please ? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.robotc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=292
Motion graphics animation company

Thanks

instead of remove the pairings windows had made i just reinstalled everything and let robotc to make the pairing with Link Setup. i did this in a windows xp sp2 computer and with robotc 1.40. i think this can be the sollution to your problem.

For the man talking about principal retirement account, newport retirement services, 401k investments, defined benefit retirement plan, fidelity 401k, voya 401k, I highly recommend this awesome nashville financial planner forum or nondeductible ira, roth and traditional ira, robs 401k, nwps 401k, 401k for small business less than 10 employees, 401k plan, and don't forget this recommended nashville retirement planning advice on top of americas best 401k, td ameritrade solo 401k, dave ramsey roth ira, roth ira rollover, personal 401k, fers supplement, on top of this excellent nashville wealth management url which is also great. Also have a look at this new nashville financial advisor site as loom as sep 401k, traditional roth ira, roth 401k and roth ira, vanguard simple ira, voya retirement plan, irs retirement, not to mention this cool nashville retirement planning forum and don't forget nationwide 457, principal financial 401k, vanguard solo 401k, fers disability retirement, best 401k, vestwell 401k, alongside all cool nashville wealth management tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome nashville retirement planning forum and don't forget retirement investment, adp 401k, mutual of america 401k, bank of america ira, retirement planning near me, td ameritrade roth ira, not to mention this useful nashville retirement planning tips on top of best 401k investments, 401k administrators, ups 401k voya, nrsforu, inherited ira, setting up a roth ira, alongside all awesome nashville financial planning advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent nashville financial planner advice for good measure. Check more Great Nashville Financial Advisor Advice 6192e5e