name: Austin Sink
languages: spanish,english
how long have you been a player of minecraft: 1year
how long have you been with minecrap: 11 months
do you have previous staff histiry on other severs: no
if so wicth:
if no longer staff why arnt you now:
how often do you play minecraft: 10 hours
why do you believe you should be minecrap staff: i think i should be a staff becouse i am great friends with anyone who joins.i always say welcome when some one new joins.if they have ?s if i know an anwser i will anwser

[Posted by: blaze5248]

sex:male
language: spanish but mostly english
were i live: talorsville NC
y i should be staff: I should be staff becuase i can help minecrap and there are alot of people with ?s that never get answered.

[Posted by: Blaze]

Hi my name is blaze5248
sex:Male
name: Austin Sink
languages: i speak english an da little bit of spanish
how long have u played minecraft: i have been playing for 3 years now
how long have u played minecrap: i have played minecrap since the beggining
do u have staff history on other servers:yes i have owner on asia craft, operator on fieldscraft [asia craft isnt my server]
i play minecraft and minecrap every day. [ mostly minecrap =)]
i think i should be staff becasue: I can help people who have questons, advertize on other servers, and make the server grow and be a better place for people to play on.

[Posted by: MRPI8]

Jesus i think he is telling lies

Sex:Male
Name:Austin Sink
Languages:Spanish and English
How long have you player Minecraft?:5 Years
How long have you been with MineCrap?:I have been with MineCrap Since the beggining and would love to be Staff. I am very trustworthy of teh commands and i have learned much from the wonderful staff you already have. If i could be staff i would legitly cry because i would be so HAPPY. I think it is time that i need to take my part in MineCrap staff , and help keep this server going.
Do you have previous staff history with other servers?: Yes
If so, which?:SkyShock, Fieldscraft (shut down)
If no longer staff, why aren't you now?: I am still staff but i will demote my self there and be loyal to only MineCrap if this application gets accepted.

How often do you play Minecraft?: I play Easily 3 hours a day. Sometimes more =).

Why do you believe you should be MineCrap Staff? I believe i should be MineCrap Staff becuase i have been very loyal here and i am starting to feel left out becuase i havent been able to help much as a normal player. if u accept This Application i promise you i wont ley you down. I will help out in many more ways than anyone could imagine. I am Very mature of commands and of knowing what times are apropiate to jail/mute. I have learned my lesson on other servers for thos 1 commands.

Ps: If u accept i would like to admin.

Languages:English
How long have you player Minecraft?:6 years.
How long have you been with MineCrap?:3 years.

Do you have previous staff history with other servers?:Yes.
If so, which?:FieldsCraft:Co-Owner,BlazeCraft(My sevrer):Owner
If no longer staff, why aren't you now?:i am still staff.

How often do you play Minecraft?:4 hours daily.

Why do you believe you should be MineCrap Staff?: I can make alot of improvments to minecrap as well as stop griefers and hackers. I am very trust worthy.

Extra Stuff: I have a drivers license. I dont care how many commands i lose to become mod or admin because i am Elite.

Languages:English
How long have you player Minecraft?:6 years.
How long have you been with SubCraft?: 3 1/2 years.

Do you have previous staff history with other servers?:Yes.
If so, which?:Yes Here. I was mod here for a while.
If no longer staff, why aren't you now?: no.

How often do you play Minecraft?:4-6 hours daily.

Why do you believe you should be SubCraft Staff?: I can make alot of improvments to SubCraft as well as stop griefers and hackers. I have been mod for a while on Subcraft. join very much. I am willing to take the position of staff. So i can do more to help, Since most of the other staff arent on as much and as Mod i didnt have many commands to deal with rule breakers. If you accept this application you will not regret promoting me to staff. I have alot of experience dealing this kind of stuff. I have been owner of a server and co-owner on another. I gave those up to be mod. I really want to be staff on SubCraft so i can do more rule enforcing then what applys to me in-game with Elite rank. I know you will need alot of help with this and i am willing to help you. I take my job seriously. I will always have my eye on players.

*This is for when minecrap is doen updating and jesuschrist_ gets new staff.

Blaze, you are apparently 11, 15, 16, 19, and 23 years old.

I already made you temporary admin once before so that you could "build something", I was absent from the server for a month and you stayed on with an admin rank. Instead of building something, you appointed yourself as server staff, appointed others as staff, gave ranks/permissions to other users illegally, and God knows what other acts of abuse and corruption you've committed. Not to mention, in the last two days, you've gone from $1,000,000, to over $1,500,000 - which is an impossible task.

The reason why you're not banned, is because it is my fault for being foolish enough to trust you with an admin rank - so that's on me.

No, your applications are full of lies. Staff application(s) denied.
Topic Closed.